• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

School bought many licenses for CS3 but cd got laser burned

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am a teacher at a school and we were using CS3. We paid for many licenses with the cd but somehow the cd got a perfect circle on it which they call a laser burn and will no longer work. I have contacted adobe but they say they don't have the cs3 version to replace the cd or provide a download link. Can anyone help? I am new to the school and the other teachers are upset with me because the cd is unusable and we were in the middle of putting it on the computers until we were able to get CS6. The school is a low-income school and we are trying to get the other software for our students but right now all we had was CS3 and now the students don't even have that because the cd got laser burn while I was using it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

You can get the CS3 download from the below link(Read the very important section to avoid errors.) :-

http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Use your serial number to serialize the product,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the CS3 download from the below link(Read the very important section to avoid errors.) :-

http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Use your serial number to serialize the product,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your school purchased a site license then the download link will not provide you a usable version of the software. If your school purchased a site license, it should contact the vendor, they can provide you with another disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines