4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2013 1:53 PM by ChrisHumbug

Problems with account

ChrisHumbug

I created a site in muse No problem, went to push the site live. Had to set up a new hosting account with BC (that seems to be ok). I've had to cancel my old hosting service and I asked them to change the details on the DNS servers (I couldn't do it myself). As part of that agreement I had set up some email addresses, one of which is the log in deatils I use for creative cloud and BC. This email is no longer working because I cancelled my memebership with the other company.  I've tried to recreat the email address on BC but I get the following error message:

Account details for this user can only be updated via the site where it was first created.

I was told by the BC webchat team that I should be able to do this once account with the other company has been closed. That has happend, and they've changed the details on the servers I've been told I just need to wait for up to 72 hours for everything to propigate.

Do I need to wait for the website to become available again before I can create the email address or do I have a Problem?

Any help anyone could give me would be great.

Thanks