• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conditional Build Tags for Framesets Using RH6

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2007 Nov 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 6. I have conditional build tags on some topics within a folder and also on certain entire folders and these are working nicely. In addition, however, I really would like to add conditional build tags to two framesets in order to separate this information so that each frameset is seen only by the appropriate groups (just as it is in the regular topics/folders). I am reluctant to even try to do so because if this is something that RH6 doesn't allow I don't want to do something that will corrupt my project. If adding conditional build tags is possible, then I need to know where I add them: 1) to the frameset, or 2) to each of the two topics that make up the frameset, or 3) a combination of the frameset and the two topics.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2007 Nov 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Create a new project, import some topics from your existing project and then attempt to do what you want. If it goes pear shaped, no harm done.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp