6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2013 4:58 AM by priyanks97293812

How do I roll back a partial update to version 9?

SiriusLewis

Last week I started to install hotfix APSB 12-26. I downloaded the files, unzipped them and followed the instructions on this page. I got as far as going into the console, clicking the "i", adding the hf900-00009.jar file and clicking the "submit changes" button.

I restarted all services.

For various reasons, which I won't bore you with here, I wasn't able to go any further with the installation of the hotfix, so I did not change anything else about our installation of CF9.

Since this we have had some odd problems with our websites which might have been caused by this partial installation of the hotfix. I would like to uninstall whatever it was that adding the .jar file did, but I can't find any information about how to do it.

I checked our backups from the day before I attempted the update and the folder than now contains the hf900-00009.jar file and a file called empty.txt has just the empty.txt file in it. Should I simply delete the .jar file and then click the "submit changes" button, or is there more to it than that?

As you can tell, I am a complete beginner when it comes to administrating ColdFusion, so I appreciate any help you can give me.