3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2013 4:57 AM by JustHater

    Blurring layer.

    JustHater Level 1

      Hello everyone.

      How can i make some blurring layer. It looks like when appears registration window (or anything) and background becomes blurry. I try to remember sites with this effect but i can't. May be you know. I want to link buttons with appearing this layer for site presentation.

      Thank you so much)