2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2013 7:59 AM by Jim Curtis

How to make multiple Videos for several images without rebulding new videos for every image?

mmohsin111

I have make Video from image same like this one  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu2wn2fMjFE now i have several images and  i want to make the similar  video like that and i donot want to waste my time in creating new video for every image so any help that how I can make similar Videos for all the images without rebulding the video again for every image?

Its Easily done in AVID by using the template so any idea how its done in adobe premiere?

• 1. Re: How to make multiple Videos for several images without rebulding new videos for every image?
          Steven L. Gotz Level 5

It is easily done if you plan ahead a little. It is a little tougher if the name of the image is something like P1000218.JPG so I generally ive it a generic name like "carpet.jpg"

I would recommend copying the project and all resources into a new directory. You can use Project Manager to do that. Then just replace the image with a new one. If it has the same name it is easier, but if it has a different name then you just need to tell the program where the image file is located when asked.

As long as the image is the same size and type, the project will retain all of the effects and color changes, etc.

• 2. Re: How to make multiple Videos for several images without rebulding new videos for every image?
            Jim Curtis Level 3

I can think of a couple other ways to do this. 

The photos you're using should all be the same dimensions.  You can prep them in Photoshop, or other image editor.

Make your "master" sequence (template).

Duplicate it.  Import your stills, option-drag them to the clips in your template project.  Render.

With this method, you can have multiple Sequences available.

2:

Make your "master" sequence (template).

Use the "Replace Footage" command to replace the original still in the template with a new image. (This is faster than dropping onto every clip in the sequence.)

Render. 

Save As... if you want to keep a unique copy of the Sequence with this image in it.

This method only allows one Sequence per project.  You could make an aggregate project later on by importing all your versions into one master project.