2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2013 5:03 AM by PrintFusion45

LILO plugin

lost and found

I have just downloaded CS6 from the cloud, when I open an exsisting CS5.5 documnet in CS6 I get a missing pluggin message.

When I go to the CS6 pluggin folder it tells me I do not have permission to access the folder? Is this the reason I am getting the missing pluggin error message and how can I fix it?

• 1. Re: LILO plugin
          Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

What's the OS?

• 2. Re: LILO plugin
            PrintFusion45 Employee Moderator

Are you able to ignore the error and still access the document? If so then with the document open, holding down the Ctrl key on keyboard click on About InDesign. Doing this will bring up the document details window where there is a document history panel and missing plug-ins panel on the bottom right. Check for the missing plugin and post the missing plug-ins here. As you mentioned that you don't have permission to access this folder, it seems there is a restriction for your current account to access this required folder for InDesign. Ask your IT professional to provide you Full Control on the Adobe folder under Program Files(x86).

lost and found wrote:

I have just downloaded CS6 from the cloud, when I open an exsisting CS5.5 documnet in CS6 I get a missing pluggin message.

When I go to the CS6 pluggin folder it tells me I do not have permission to access the folder? Is this the reason I am getting the missing pluggin error message and how can I fix it?