We have deployed Adobe Reader Xi via customised MSI file.
Recently we have discovered that some users are unable to open certain PDF attachments sent from customers.
The weird thing is that same users are able to open the attachments, and some cannot. We are running all the same versions and have extended Asia font pack installed. This appears to be happening on a hand full of PDF attachments we receive, and happening to a few users.
We are all running Adobe Reader XI 11.0.1 , Windows XP with SP3.
The error they receive is
An error existing on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem.
I have tried to uninstall Adobe Reader, then reinstalled on PC with this issue. This doesn't resolve.
Tried deleting the local machine and user Adobe keys from Registry and reinstalled, this doesn't resolve.
No idea why this is happening. Try if the problem still exists in Reader 11.0.2.