Hi there! Because the forum you originally posted in is for beginners trying to learn the basics of Photoshop, I moved your question to the Bridge General Discussion forum, where you'll get more specialized help.
The problem lies with - Fault Module Name: SearchFolder.dll
Have not seen this one before. Try resetting preferences. Hold down the Ctrl key and start Bridge. You should get a reset window with 3 options. Choose all 3 as this is a new install. This is the first aid fix for Bridge.
I have had this same problem. Eventually I found the Adobe Application Manager and updated my CS6 Suite and the problem with 64 bit Adobe Bridge CS6 has stopped working failure was gone. There is an update check under the top menu Help tab also. Difficult to believe that Adobe doesn't change the latest download to include the updates.
This has not worked for me. I reset Bridge's preferences and updated App Mgr. It appears there are no Bridge updates at this time. Bridge stops working immediately on start. This is a near-desperate problem. Is my best option to reinstall?
Have you tried resetting preferences, see Curt Y above. Sometimes you need to just shutdown and restart, which is different than just restarting. The new modules need to be reloaded properly.
1 person found this helpful
1. Run regedit application (from search menu, type regedit)
2. Navigate manually to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Bridge" key.
3. If the key exists, then rename (Right click>Rename) the "Bridge" key to anything. Example: "Bridge_backup".
4. Open Adobe Bridge CS6, it should be running fine now. Exit.
5. Restore the renamed "Bridge_backup" to be "Bridge" again using regedit as in step 1