1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 22, 2013 1:08 PM by kendallplant

    Photoshop : Transfer of license

    Sung june

      I am a Computer Graphic Artist at Tecmo Koei Canada. I am currently using photoshop CS3 and CS 4 in canada and want to transfer the license to Japan.  I would like to know if there is any extra fee or  need to make an agreement to make it.