Do you Have a driver update
is there such a driver available
Hi there! Because the forum you originally posted in is for beginners trying to learn the basics of Photoshop, I moved your question to the Photoshop Elements forum, where you'll get more specialized help.
However, to help others help you, please provide some additional information (where relevant):
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Microsoft advises that all versions of PSE except versions 1, 3, 5 & 6 will work with Windows 8. The best option is a new computer with W8 and then do a clean install of Elements. Some difficulties may arise if upgrading the operating system on top of existing software. In those circumstances make sure you have your original disks or your download package, in case a re-install is necessary.
Microsoft Windows 8 compatibility.