5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2013 6:55 AM by Peter Spier

    would really like to write words across photo ?

    heart collector3

      Ok I would like to insert words or poems across or in the background of my pictures, but not sure what it is called, I see it all the time and I know it has a special word for it     I'm such a beginner at this stuff ? please help