2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2013 12:57 PM by the_wine_snob

I am unable to access all the different Movie Themes in Elements.

Kitcheck02

I have Premiere Elements 10. I do not have Photoshop.com Plus Membership. I am trying to make an Instant Movie, but not all the movie themes are availble to me since I do not have Plus Membership. How can I access all the different Instant Movie Themes? Is there something I need to purchase?

• 1. Re: I am unable to access all the different Movie Themes in Elements.
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

I am moving this post fromthe sharing and storage forum to the premiere elements forum.

They should be able to answer your question there.

• 2. Re: I am unable to access all the different Movie Themes in Elements.
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Well, there are three groups of Instant Movie Themes.

The first is a very limited subset, installed with the program. I do not know the count, but I would expect maybe 1 - 3.

Then, there is a additional subset, which is much larger, and installed with the Additional Functional Content, which contains DVD/BD Menus, Titles, etc. (in addition to the few installed with the program). This is where the bulk of the Themes, etc. are. It depends on whether one installed from physical media, or from a download file. With the physical, it is a separate installation, done after the program has been installed, and on a separate disc, in most cases. With a download, it is a separate download file. Did you install from physical media, or a download.

Last, with a Photoshop.com Plus membership, from time to time, Adobe made a very few extra Themes available for download, but not that many, and a lot of subscribers were dissatisfied with that extra content. Though I have never seen the Plus material, it seemed that Adobe would offer maybe one holiday-oriented Theme per Season, i.e. a Halloween Theme in October, etc.

Please let us know a bit more,

Hunt