4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2013 10:13 AM by jctrader74

duplicate photos that arent duplicate

jctrader74

i am trying to import photos from my camera roll but Revel keeps telling me they are Duplicates - which they are not i have checked through all the other photos i have uploaded and they are not there.  could they be hidden anywhere ?

• 1. Re: duplicate photos that arent duplicate
          Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello Jctrader74,

Are you using the updated version of the iphone app 1.9? I thougth I would just check. I just tried to test this as well with importing from the camera roll, as I tried to upload the same image 3 times as I did not receive any message that there was duplicates present. Are you importing photos from other devices like an ipad or mac? Try uploading a new image to a new library, then upload the same image to the same library to see if you get the error message again. If you are only importing photos from your Iphone then the images are just stored in the camera roll. Please let me know your results

Thanks

Scott

• 2. Re: duplicate photos that arent duplicate
            jctrader74 Level 1

Hi Scott,

I am using my iPad version 6.1.2.

I am downloading the images from photoshop in to iPad then trying to move in to Revel. I have just tried a new photo as you suggested and this worked.

I have tried deleting the" Duplicates"off my iPad and reloading from photoshop then importing again but the same duplicate statement appears and they are still no where to be found !

Thanks for the help,

James

• 3. Re: duplicate photos that arent duplicate
              Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi James,

I should be able to test your issue on an ipad today I will let you know if I have the same issue as you do.

I will look to see if the images are being stored in a cache on the ipad, though I am not sure

Thanks

Scott

• 4. Re: duplicate photos that arent duplicate
                jctrader74 Level 1

Thank you - appreciated