Would you please share your form with me?
You can do the following to share your form:
1. Click on “Design tab” on the top left corner.
2. Click on the “Share” icon on the bottom left corner.
3. Click on “Add Collaborator” on the popup menu.
4. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org under “People to share with”.
5. Click the “Share” button on the bottom right of the dialog.
I don't think I have that option since I am using the Desktop Version. I just luanched Acrobate XI Pro and did a Help>Repair Acrobat Installation but exporting and moving to online is still not working.. Everytime I try any of those options on the Desktop version I get an error message of, "Acrobat.com encountered an unexpected error."
I don't get any additional information in the more info drop down. I am running Windows 7 64bit Service Pack 1.
Just to reclarify, if I sign into the online version of Form Central, everything works fine. Unfortunately I built my form on the desktop version and cutting and pasting between programs does not work.
Can you export your file as a design file and input it back FormsCentral?
You can do the following to export a design file from the your desktop version
1. Open the form that you want to export
2. Select File | Export Design File
3. Save the file. Try save the file to a location then you can find.
You can do the following to import the design file back to FormsCentral
1. On the dasboard, do File | Import Design File
2. Select the file you just export from the desktop version.
Please let me know if you have any further problems.
Unfortunately that does not work either. I get the same error I get when trying to save a PDF or Moving it online. Is there somewhere the desktop version saves the file? I can possibly backup that file and uninstall everything, then start over from scratch with a clean install?
Edit: BTW, I have tried doing this with Acrobat Pro open in the background and with it closed. When exporting the Design file it gives me the same "Acrobat.com encountered an unexpected error." and the More Info tab says, "Failed: unexpectedError"
In that case I will need more information from you.
- What is the version of your desktop version of FormsCentral?
- Did you download FormsCentral or you are using the one that came with Acrobat?
- After you signed in, did you get an update message? When did you do your last update?
If it is possible, would you mind give me your email address by sending a message to email@example.com?
Was this issued resolved, because I am experiencing the exact same thing.