The easiest way would be to import the HTM files of the topics from one project into another. You can use the File > Import menu item. Note that this will only import the physical topics. It does not bring in things like TOC entries, index keywords.
Unless, of course, the Index keywords have been added to the topics as opposed to the Index file.
Keep combining and carry on... Rick
1 person found this helpful
I'm not sure how helpful this will be to anyone but myself, but I'm going ahead anyway.
I recently merged four RoboHelp projects (~ 500 topics) into a single RoboHelp project. To do this, I did the following:
- Create a new, blank RoboHelp project.
- Paste all topics, images and baggege files in the new project directory.
- Paste the TOC files, index files too the RH project file.
- Copy contents from all map files and paste in into the new projects' map file.
- Merged all the alias files manually: open, copy all content without the top level and paste it into the new projects' alias file.
- Repeated this process for CBT's.
- Rebuild the .fpj files. (I have a script for that, I just haven't got around to creating the manual.)
- Trash the CPD and open the new project.
- Recreate the SSL in the project.
It took about 30 minutes and all content was transferred.