8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 5:40 PM by shannon floyd RSS

presets

shannon floyd

My presets do not show up under the preset tab in the develop module. They only show up in the library module under the preset tab. Is there a way to fix this?!? Thank you in advance!

Shannon

• 1. Re: presets
          dj_paige Community Member

I don't see a preset tab in the Library Module. Where do you see it?

And what version of Lightroom do you have? And what operating system are you using?

• 2. Re: presets
            shannon floyd Community Member

In the top right corner in the library module there is a preset button. I

have Lightroom 4 and use it on our Mac desktop.

• 3. Re: presets
              dj_paige Community Member

Do you mean "Saved Presets" under Quick Develop?

Anyway, in the Develop Module, right-click on History, and select Presets.

• 4. Re: presets

Yes, saved presets.  I want to be able to view and apply them in the

develop module but when I click on user presets under the preset tab in

Develop nothing shows up. I have to switch over to library to apply them.

• 5. Re: presets
                  Geoff the kiwi CommunityMVP

Right click one of the Panel Bars such as History and check Presets

Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 12.47.36 PM.png

• 6. Re: presets

Thank You Geoff! The Preset tab is shown on my develop module but when I go

to click on any of the preset icons under it (i.e. user presets) nothing

happens. In order to utilize the presets I have purchased I have to click

over to the library module and click on "saved presets" and then I can see

all my presets listed there. Not sure how to fix this?!?

MAKE IT HAPPEN: Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction

we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against

it, but sail we must, and not drift, nor lie at anchor.

• 7. Re: presets
                      Geoff the kiwi CommunityMVP

Ok they may be in the wrong place. Which OS and where have you placed them??

• 8. Re: presets

We have Mac OSX. Im not sure where I have placed them. When I click on the

"preferences" tab and click on the button that says "show lightroom presets

folder" I click on the "lightroom" folder, then the "develop presets"

folder and it gives me two folders "user presets" and "lightroom presets".

When I click on either folder both of them show all of my presets listed.

Now, When I try to view them in the develop module nothing shows up.

Thank you for your help Geoff!!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN: Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction

we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against

it, but sail we must, and not drift, nor lie at anchor.