2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2013 7:53 AM by jeffpo

Layers and Form issues

jeffpo

I have a simple form element written into html that i am trying to bring over into Edge. I have it in edge and i have a simple fade transition. But the problem is when i preview the project my form goes behind all of my layers. Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Layers and Form issues
          Dam4222 Level 1

can you post your project?

• 2. Re: Layers and Form issues
            jeffpo Level 1

I actually ended up writing it in js and creating a div and setting the height and width that i needed and appended the form i created to the div. This was the only way that i could get it to draw on top of all of the layers... I even tried changing the z-index on all of the layers but only the layers i created in edge would move.

In Html

<form method='post' action='/login'>

<table id="formwrapper" align="center">

<input type="text"   class="textfield" id="username" value="" />

<input type="password" class="textfield" id="password" value="" />

<input id="submitButton" type="submit" class="button" value="Login" onclick="doLogin();"/>

<input  type="hidden" id="scheme" value="cookieDigest" />

<input  type="hidden" id="token" name="token" value="" />

</form>

Using Jquery

Symbol.bindTriggerAction(compId,symbolName,"Default Timeline",0,function(sym,e){

$form=$("<form method='post' action='/login'>");

$form.append('<table id="formwrapper" align="center">');

$form.append('<input type="text"   class="textfield" id="username" value="" />');

$form.append('<input type="password" class="textfield" id="password" value="" />');

$form.append('<input id="submitButton" type="submit" class="button" value="Login" onclick="doLogin();"/>');

$form.append('<input  type="hidden" id="scheme" value="cookieDigest" />');

$form.append('<input  type="hidden" id="token" name="token" value="" />');

$form.append('</form>');

$('#Stage_Submission').append($form);