Follow the steps:
1) In Adobe Edge Animate, Right side 'Preloader' section select 'Immediate' from the drop down
2) Then click on Edit... button
3) Remove the 'Preloader' control from screen
I hope this would be helpful to you.
Thanks for the reply, but I have already done this. The preloader stage says 'you haven't set a preloader yet', but when I publish, there is one.
There are a couple of things you can try:
- Try deleting your publish/web/ folder and then republishing again
- Try dumping the cache of your browser
Let us know if either of these don't work. I just tried this on 1.5 - adding a preloader, publishing, then removing the preloader and publishing again - and the preloader didn't show up the second time.
Thanks, manged to get it removed. I had to delete the preloader image from the library, then when I republished i wasn't there. Fraser