1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 27, 2013 11:08 AM by Lucia Lao

Embeded forms and form responses. Several questions

stimey1234

I am trying to set up some forms for our clients to fill out so that they can pass on some project specifications to us. I have not set up the web side of things but essentially I want clients to log into our website and be redirected to a their specific client page. The client page should show the existing form responses. Below the responses will be a link for "New Project". This link takes them to an embedded "New Project" form. Once they fill out the form and click submit they will recieve the stadard thank you and an email with the info that they included. I will also recieve an email with the info that they submitted. They will be redirected to their specific client page showing the responses inlcuding the newest one.

Would this work? It all makes sense to me except the part where they are essentially submitting the same form over and over again. Will there be a conflict?

Would it be possible for them to edit a response and provide new ones?

• 1. Re: Embeded forms and form responses. Several questions
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>> It all makes sense to me except the part where they are essentially submitting the same form over and over again. Will there be a conflict?

There should be no conflict submitting the form over and over by single or multiple respondents.

>> Would it be possible for them to edit a response and provide new ones?

Will you provide more details on this workflow, how would your client edit the response?

>>The client page should show the existing form responses. Below the responses will be a link for "New Project". This link takes >>them to an embedded "New Project" form. Once they fill out the form and click submit

I believe the "show the existing form responses" is one form and the "New Project embedded form is another form, correct?

You should be able to publish the responses for the existing form and for the "New Project" embedded form.

Thanks,

Lucia

1 person found this helpful