5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2013 1:30 PM by Sham HC

not able to access the login page for CQ5

sachin1107

I am seeing following error while starting the CQ5 instance. I have tried both from command line and from double clicking the jar file.

I am using 5.6 version of CQ5 and seeing following error while installing/starting CQ5. I was facing the same issue with 5.3 also. CRXDE Lite is accessible.

Error Code : 500

Error Message on the console.

http://www.day.com/taglibs/cq/1.0 cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

Exception:

Cannot serve request to /projects.html in /libs/cq/gui/components/common/favicon/favicon.jsp

Exception:
      org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://www.day.com/taglibs/cq/1.0 cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
      at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorH andler.java:51)
      at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.j ava:409)
      at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.j ava:116)
      at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.generateTLDLocation(Tag LibraryInfoImpl.java:315)
      at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoIm pl.java:148

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
      Sachin

• 1. Re: not able to access the login page for CQ5
          Davide G Adobe Employee

if you check in the /system/console/bundles are all bundles up and running?

D.

• 2. Re: not able to access the login page for CQ5
            sachin1107 Level 1

I looked into the console you directed and find that the following are in installed state but not in running state.

Day Communique 5 Analytics (com.day.cq.cq-analytics)

Day Communique 5 Compatiblity: Content Upgrade Extension for CQ 4 MediaLib (com.day.cq.cq-compat-migration-medialib)

Day Communique 5 DAM Asset Handler Implementation (com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-handler)

Day Communique 5 DAM Commons (com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-commons)

Day Communique 5 DAM Core Implementation (com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-core)

Day Communique 5 DAM CreativeCloud Integration (com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-creativecloud)

Day Communique 5 DAM InDesign Integration (com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-indesign)

Day Communique 5 DAM Scene7 Integration (com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-scene7)

Day Communique 5 DAM Video Extensions (com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-video)

Day Communique 5 DAM Word Integration (com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-word)

Day Communique 5 MCM Core Implementation (com.day.cq.mcm.cq-mcm-core)

Day Communique 5 MCM ExactTarget Integration (com.day.cq.mcm.cq-mcm-exacttarget-integration)

Day Communique 5 MCM External Email Provider Interface (com.day.cq.mcm.cq-mcm-emailprovider)

Day Communique 5 MCM Landing Page Implementation (com.day.cq.mcm.cq-mcm-landingpage)

Day Communique 5 Search&Promote Integration (com.day.cq.cq-searchpromote)

Day Communique 5 WCM Design Importer (com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-designimporter)

• 3. Re: not able to access the login page for CQ5
              Sham HC Level 7

Hi Sachin,

If it is fresh instance. Delete (backup) launchpad directory & retry.

Thanks,

Sham

• 4. Re: not able to access the login page for CQ5
                sachin1107 Level 1

I tried installing/starting the CQ5 instance. Both from GUI and from command prompt.

It is having the same issue.

On deleting launchpad the GUI gets hanged on starting, I had to delete all the files and then restart the installation.

Thanks,
                Sachin

• 5. Re: not able to access the login page for CQ5
                  Sham HC Level 7

Hi Sachin,

Looks strange. Try with different jre version. Alternatively get official help by filing daycare with attaching all the log files.

Thanks,

Sham