1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 27, 2013 9:57 AM by TimJaramillo

moving picture

kompoti Level 1

imagesCA93Q3HAu.jpghi, i want to use this image somewhere in my animation. Can i make the thing that bird holds moving a litle bit? or/and its mouth moving as if it talks and points at the blackboard? Also i want to ask if it is possible to import sound somehow in the animation.

Thank you.

• 1. Re: moving picture
          TimJaramillo Level 4

Hi kompoti, yes- you can achieve all those things with Edge Animate (though sound can be a bit tricky as it relies on browser support).

To animate the owl, you will first need to break apart the pieces you will be animating, in Photoshop. Separate the arm from the body, and the lower jaw from the mouth. Import the peices separately into Edge. At this point you can animate each piece separately in Edge. Layer the arm under the owl, and you can rotate it, etc. The mouth is a bit more complicated. You can try scaling the "y" property, or using the "clip" property to mask the mouth and move the lower jaw up and down (the top will be masked by your clip).

For sound, reference this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4736869