0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2013 8:04 AM by harisbabic

Loading in a second Actions panel with the same functionality as the first, but independent from it

harisbabic

The actions panel is perfect at what it does; however, if you have a few action sets and, in order to eliminate scrolling, you need to expand them into a double row of buttons, it quickly becomes difficult to maintain. As soon as you delete an action or add an action to it, it disorders the others and you have to reorganize again, which becomes a vicious cycle. I like to keep things organised and neat with all that I do and pretty much the only way to have this feature is to expand it on the back end of the software or, if possible, create a script that loads a second Actions panel with the same functionality as the first but completely independent from it. I assume that the SDK will not allow us to expand on the software in this particular way, as Photoshop is not open source; however, maybe this suggestion will be taken into account for future updates or versions since I have yet to find a suitable way to do this.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards