Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble inserting a Flash file into a topic

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2006 Aug 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!!

I am inserting multimedia into my WebHelp files for the first time. I've received 3 SWF files w/ accompanying HTML files.
Whenever I import the HTML files into my project, RoboHelp carshes. When I insert the SWF alone into my topic, RoboHelp crashes. However, when I play each of them separately, they play fine. I'm completely baffled. I've even tried importing the SWF and HTML into other programs, and they work fine there...but not in RoboHelp! I'm at a loss. Can anyone help me?

Not sure if the file size matters, but one is 8MEGs, the other two are 1MG. All are crashing RoboHelp.

Thank you!!

TabbyW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TabbyW and welcome to our community

Perhaps the following link will help.

Click here for more...

Hope so! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much!! I'll give this a try as soon as I can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2006 Aug 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again,

Do you know if there is a size limitation on the Flash files...perhaps Robohelp cannot accept Flash files that are larger than a certain size? I read your page, Rick, and the other two tutorials imported fine, but the the larger one (8 Megs) is crashing RoboHelp.

Thanks!

TabbyW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp