3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2013 11:40 AM by Scott V

Revel Migration issue: two ps.com accounts

93steve

I HAVE TWO PHOTOSHOP.COM ACCOUNTS. BOTH ACCOUNTS STATE PICTURES HAVE BEEN TRANSFERED TO REVEL BUT ONLY SEE PICTURES FROM ONE ACCOUNTS. ANY IDEA ON WERE THE PICTURES WENT FROM SECOND ACCOUNT AND IF I CAN  REDOWNLOAD?

• 1. Re: tRANNSFER PROBLEM
          Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Helllo Steve

Did you receive information that another Adobe Revel account was created for you? I would suggest to goto Adoberevel.com and sign in with the Adobe id that you have for the other Photoshop.com account. If the images in the other account are still not showing, please be patient as the processing time might be taking longer than the 24-48 hour expected time for the transfer

Let me know if you still are not able to view your images.

Thanks

Scott

• 2. Re: tRANNSFER PROBLEM
            93steve Level 1

Hi Scott. I did not recieve info about a second account but I do have two

because I use different logon email address. Seems like all pictures are

there now. Maybe it was all human error becuase i did not know a secoond

accout was created. Thanks Steve

• 3. Re: tRANNSFER PROBLEM
              Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Steve,

The email could of been filtered into a spam folder depending on what you use for email. Glad to know that you have your images. Let us know if you need further assistance

Thanks

Scott