2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2013 2:47 PM by NUVART RSS

How can I change the default HTML export settings for Indesign CS6

NUVART Community Member

I am willing to batch convert more files at once using my settings. As now, it will use the default Indesign CS6. Thanks

• 1. Re: How can I change the default HTML export settings for Indesign CS6
          Willi Adelberger MVP

It is important that you define the html export tag in Paragraph and Character Styles and also important is to work completely with styles.

CSS can be created outside of InDesign and used upon html export.

• 2. Re: How can I change the default HTML export settings for Indesign CS6
            NUVART Community Member

Hi Willi,

first, thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. Thanks for you advice; I completly overlooked the html export tag. Also, had no idea about a CSS file created outside Indesign can be used upon export, that's great. My main frustration was coming from the HTML Export Options box, which by default has certain settings. In my workflow, I batch export multiple files at the same time and I want to change those settings (for instance I do not want to see HTML after exporting, or want all the images left intact (resolution, colour space, optimization, original images format, etc. Is it possible to change these default Indesign settings?

Thanks.