• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen after recording video with Presenter 8, please help...

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the trial version of Adobe Presenter 8, every time I record my video while referencing Power Point slides in the video, when I publish it, the screen is black during playback, can anyone advise?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Presenter Forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Such issue can occur if the Graphic card installed on the machine is out-dated.

Please try the steps mentioned in the below link -

http://helpx.adobe.com/presenter/kb/fixing-graphics-driver-errors.html

If this does not solve the issue, we would like to check few logs from your machine. To do this, please follow the steps mentioned in below link and send us the logs.

We will check them and suggest appropriate steps to resolve the issue.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/presenter/using/WS16484b78be4e1542-766b36611370cc9e7b7-7ffc.html

Regards,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the Graphic card, it is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran troubleshooter and it said "Incompatible application"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Mainly, Video Creator issue arises due to old graphics card driver. 

Please make sure you have updated version of the video driver, the version and date of the version should be mentioned in the display tab of dxdiag. [Press (windows key + R) > type dxdiag and hit enter > check Display tab of the window.]

The driver date should be recent. If it not the recent one, then please download and install the latest graphics driver from the graphics card manufacturer's site.

Clicking on the update driver button on the native windows graphics driver window will not work.

If you  have Intel video card, then please use these links to update your driver. 

http://www.intel.com/support/detect.htm

Alternatively, you can use this link -> www.intel.com/support/oems.htm , and click on the software link corresponding to your computer manufacturer.

After that select your system identification name and ID, then follow the instructions to download and install the latest video card driver for your system.

If the issue is still not resolved, please email us the system and GPU/Video Card specifications by following these steps  :-

• - Click on start button > right click on Computer > click on properties > take screenshot of the system specifications window.
  • - Press (windows key + R) > type dxdiag and hit enter > take the screenshot of the Display tab of the window.
  • The error message, thrown while opening troubleshoot VC.

Send us all the screenshots at vikrakum@adobe.com .

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have emailed you the screen shots but I could not figure out how to get "The error message, thrown while opening troubleshoot VC".  I appreciate your help, I have a big presentation tomorrow, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources