1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 3, 2013 2:22 PM by Rick Gerard

Would Like Willing Person to Make an Intro For Youtube Videos

xDeathBlackWishx

I am looking for someone who would be willing to make an intro in after effects for my youtube videos. I suck at after effects and would gladly pay if I wasn't dirt poor. Eventually if I get successful enough I would pay the willing person back for all their trouble. What I would like is a white cut across a black screen similar to that of the fruit ninja cut. Then the black screen would burn away in small white flames revealing a layer behind it where I will put text and pictures.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful, thank you. My email is deathblackwish@yahoo.com if you are interested, and of course please no spam.

• 1. Re: Would Like Willing Person to Make an Intro For Youtube Videos
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is nothing more than an animated mask, a little glow and some fractal noise. You should be able to do this for yourself with a couple of hours research on the net looking for tutorials on masking, glow, creating fire. There's nothing magical about it just find the effect you want to duplicate, take a screen shot, and then try and figure out what elements could create the effect.

Put up a screen shot and I'll point you in the right direction. I can't do it for you because I'm swamped and working for a promise of pay later isn't ever good for either party, but I'll gladly give you some pointers so you can do it for yourself.