1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 4, 2013 6:00 AM by Monika Gause

    Fill color in the Control Panel?

    Eadig Level 1

      Hello everyone


      I have to ask a rather silly question here. I am using Adobe Illustrator CS6 Classroom in a Book which refers to 'Fill color in the Control panel' without explaining what exactly it is. Googling "Fill color" returned an image of a label 'fill' but my Illustrator CS6 has no such thing. Instead, it shows a couple of pull-downs when the Selection tool is selected. Please someone tell me what Fill color is on this Control panel.


      fill color.GIF


      Thank you in advance,