5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2013 11:07 PM by Amreek..

downloading

pownkie3 Level 1

My download keeps stopping at 604 items....out of 5700.  I've tried twice to do the backup, but it stops on it's own at 604.  What do I do?  I am trying to archive like it asked me to....help!

• 1. Re: downloading
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

Do you have adequate hard disk space available?

Pattie

• 2. Re: downloading
            Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hellow Pownkie3

To add to what Pattie mentioned, are you downloading just images or other file formats too? Are you downloading to an external drive? If so I would suggest to dowload your images to your main hard drive. Since you stated it stops at the same point of 604 files, can you isolate that one particular problematic file? Could that file be damaged?

We will be looking into this for you

Thanks

Scott

• 3. Re: downloading
              pownkie3 Level 1

Oh yes...I have plenty of space available.....what I'm trying to do is what the prompt says....to archive these files, but it won't finish it......

• 4. Re: downloading
                Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

We are looking into this for you as we hopefully will have a solution for you soon

Thanks

Scott

• 5. Re: downloading
                  Amreek.. Level 1

Do you see any error messaage or it just stops?

To investigate this we would have to look at the error logs -

Start your download and if it stops again send us the Log.txt file placed here

WIN : C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\com.adobe.px.Downloader.<some-number>\Local Store\

MAC : /users/<username>/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.px.Downloader.<some-number>/Local Store/

You can email me the log.txt file at asinghpa@adobe.com

Thanks

Amreek