2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2014 8:43 PM by glarry RSS

Play audio files in Bridge CS6

glarry

Hi,

I used to be able to play audio files created with my Mk4 right in the preview window in CS4 which was easy for renaming files after their description was recorded when taking the shot.

Does anyone know how I can do this in CS 6 - there are no play/pause controls under the preview like there was in CS4.

Thanks Heaps for any help.

• 1. Re: Play audio files in Bridge CS6
          Omke Oudeman Community Member

Does anyone know how I can do this in CS 6 - there are no play/pause controls under the preview like there was in CS4.

Assuming you are talking about EOS MK 4 and .wav files created in camera?

Using a mac with 10.8 and CS6 I have no problems at all to play this .wav file in the preview panel.

Can you provide more details about system and Bridge version etc. ?

• 2. Re: Play audio files in Bridge CS6
            glarry Community Member

Hi ,

yes , MK4 and .wav files

I have Mac 10.7.5 & Bridge CS6

I have selected "Play audio files automaticly when selected" in the preferences but it doesnt do it.

In previous versions of bridge you could get a play and pause buttons below the .wav icon view in the preview

but this doesnt happen.

It is really inconveinent as it defeats the purpose of having the .wav file and the I have to go back to Bridge CS4 to play the files.

Thanks