• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove the presentation intro?

Participant ,
Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can change the intro video image, but I can't remove it entirely, and I need to be able to do this. I also need to remove the sound because I'm trying to transfer a recorded presentation (converted to an MP3) to a Captivate video. When I import that MP3 to the slide, I get the sound before and after the narration. ALL I want is the narration.

You can't clip it from within Presenter - at least not with the scissors icon. Does this mean I need to purchase additional software to be able to edit the MP4 to remove that portion of a video? Or is there some way to disable it in Presenter?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Hello,

Which version of Adobe Presenter are you using ?

If you query is about Adobe Presenter 8 Video Creator, then you can use Branding button and choose "None" in Themes.

Untitled1.png

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Which version of Adobe Presenter are you using ?

If you query is about Adobe Presenter 8 Video Creator, then you can use Branding button and choose "None" in Themes.

Untitled1.png

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi namedujour,

Is your query solved?

I'm not able to understand your issue.

Please provide a step by step method to reproduce the issue, mentioning the software and the feature where you are facing the problem. If it's Captivate issue, post it in Captivate forum.

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with Presenter 8  - I won't be able to return to this presentation to test it until next week, but I'm sure that choosing None in the Branding option will work. I'm unfamiliar with Presenter and the online help I found didn't address this, so I came here. So thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS. If your online help does have a topic on this subject, you may want to add "intro"  to its index terms or META tags. The word "branding" didn't come to mind when I was trying to think of a way to describe the video clip at the beginning of the presentation - it would never have occurred to me to use that term for this particular issue - so your online help didn't help me. (I'm an online help developer).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources