I am having trouble with the functionality of radio buttons on a form I imported. It works just fine outside of Adobe Forms Central but when I import it and then distribute it the functionality changes so that all the buttons read each other instead of being grouped. Any help?
Would you mind send me your original form and share the imported form with me?
You can share your form by doing the following:
1. Click on “Design tab” on the top left corner.
2. Click on the “Share” icon on the bottom left corner.
3. Click on “Add Collaborator” on the popup menu.
4. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org under “People to share with”.
5. In the Message edit box, type in the title of this issue. Please specify which radio buttons are not working.
6. Click the “Share” button on the bottom right of the dialog.
Many of your radio group names are group3 and group4. That explains why one radio group was clear when you selected a radio button in the other group. I have emailed you the correct form. Please import the one I emailed you and let me know if that fixed your problem.