2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 7, 2013 11:59 AM by AndrewMcLay

    Making a certain effect: Double Vision? (Not sure what to call it...)


      I am trying to make an effect in AE and I need help. I want to make that effect that you see often in film, usually when someone is on drugs or drunk. I am not very good at describing it, but I will try. XD It is that effect where like someone moves, and it looks like they have like a somewhat opaque series of shadows behind them, like eveything is going in slow motion, but not really. Let me try to find a youtube link of the kind of effect I am talking about...Almost like a double vision...


      This guy does what I am looking for in the first few seconds, but his tutorial is for Vegas, not for after effecs. So I would really appreciate your help in figuring out how to do it in AE. Thanks!