1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2013 1:08 PM by Drewy62

Combine Data across multiple forms

MindMeltpro

I'm using the trial so I realize it only allows for one form, but my goal is to have multiple forms that share the same data.

For example, a customer fills out a 'request form' and we will then create internal job or quote forms from that data- would not want to have to re-enter all the same fileds (customer name, address, job, description, etc).

Can you link forms by a specific field ?

Also, do the forms allow for automatically creating a sequential ID# / any type of reference number.

This seem sort of basic database features, hopefully they are available with Formcentral

Appreciate your help,

jon

• 1. Re: Combine Data across multiple forms
          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

Jon,

Unfortunately neither of the workflows you are looking for are currently supported by Formscentral. Specifically there is no way to pre-populate form fields for users. Your second request for unique/sequential ID's is also not currently supported. In general I would suggest looking into using full Acrobat and or Livecycle for these types of transactional workflows. As we may support these features in the future I suggest you check back with us from time to time.

Yours

Andrew Yarborough

1 person found this helpful