• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configure search experience

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WS1b49059a33f777265150a0f713736dbf70b-7ffe.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to add one or more check boxes to disable showing the

etc. (topic title) in the context. Otherwise, showing context just causes the title to appear twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops. Can't use angle brackets. What I tried to say is, we need a way to hide the title at the top of the page in the search (context) results, the heading 1, or 2, or 3, or whatever the first line of the topic is, which is always the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can hide the context but not the topic title.

I am not understanding why you would want to as that is telling the user the topic to help them figure if it is the right one.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, of course I want the title to appear, but just once. In each of my topics, the title of the topic is displayed first, as a heading 1, 2, or 3. THAT title is repeated in the context.

RedundantTitle.PNG

After pointing this out to the product manager, we decided to just turn off context so that only the titles are displayed. (You can see the fix here: http://help.globalscape.com/help/dmz3/. Click Search, and then search for windows.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first instance is the Topic Title, as in Topic Properties.

The second instance is the Topic Heading.

I cannot see any way of excluding either but you can make the different.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp