- Which version of DW do you have?
- Do you have all the latest updates?
- What happens when you launch the product?
- Has it always behaved this way or is this something new?
- it's CS6 .
- just installed it 8 hour's ago
- it stop responding and error msg is..
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: Dreamweaver.exe
Application Version: 126.96.36.19908
Application Timestamp: 4f7617ae
Fault Module Name: ShellIcon32.dll_unloaded
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ef82607
Exception Offset: 0924c8f3
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 4297
Additional Information 2: 4297e5a4d536de1fa1355559184506ee
Additional Information 3: e9f8
Additional Information 4: e9f81e950e5880851ee4479ee9765005
4. other products are working properly like photoshop cause it's 64bit i guess so.
5. and it stop responding whatever page i open in it.
i tried both of the 2 updates but the result is same it
update could not be applied
this patch is not applicable for you
I see. You must be on a trial version?
so how can i get rid of it ?
i also have CS5 Activated so i'm trying on that may be it start work cause same issue i face on CS5