3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2013 10:39 AM by Brian Havlin

Resizing labels stuck

heatherkics

Hey, I am using FormsCentral on a Macbook Pro, and I've encountered a problem. I accidentally resized a label too small, and then my program refused to return the size to normal. In fact, all of the labels are now only 10 pixels wide. When I pull the resize arrow to the right, nothing happens.

Screen Shot 2013-03-08 at 11.22.35.png

Has anyone else had this problem? How can I rectify it?

• 1. Re: Resizing labels stuck
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

One of our engineers will be following up with you.

Randy

• 2. Re: Resizing labels stuck
            Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi,

The behavior you describe sounds like an issue that was resolved in an earlier release. Could you confirm that you have the latest version of FormsCentral? If you click the Help > About FormsCentral menuitem you should see a string containing 712968 in the lower-left corner of the About dialog. If you don't have the latest version installed, please update to the latest version then try to correct your form.

If you have the latest version of FormsCentral, or if the issue is not resolved by updating the application, could you please share your form with me (bhavlin@adobe.com) so that I can investigate futher? Instructions on how to share a form can be found here - http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462.

Thanks,

Brian

• 3. Re: Resizing labels stuck
              Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi Heather,

I have corrected the issue with your form. You encountered a bug in the application that I'm continuing to investigate. Until we have a chance to identify and fix the problem there's a chance that you could run into this issue again. If that happens, please get in touch with me directly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Brian