• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

output name

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copied an old project to use in new project since details didn't change, did all the renaming stuff etc. I generate the project and all is well accept that the name of the IE window/Firefox displayes the old project's name. Only way I can fix this at this stage is by editing the default topic after I generate the project via notepad.

Everytime I generate the project after doing some work, I need to do this. Where do I change the original name to the new name inside Robohelp, not after the fact?

Ras

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007
Hi Ras.
You need to change the "Project Title" from your File > Project Settings menu item. Then generate again and hey presto the title is updated. This field is originally taken from the project name but is not changed when you rename.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ras.
You need to change the "Project Title" from your File > Project Settings menu item. Then generate again and hey presto the title is updated. This field is originally taken from the project name but is not changed when you rename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, worked like a charm, forgot about that little setting.

RAS from RSA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp