2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 7:04 PM by Sham HC

CRX/DE failing on Publish nodes with 404 for JSON data

MichaelOryl Level 1

I'm in the process of rebuilding our author and publish staging instances using the 2.1 service pack for CQ5.5, and now I'm seeing problems with CRX/DE on both publish nodes on two difference machines.

We get this error whenever we try to pull up CRX/DE on these two nodes:

11.03.2013 13:18:40.222 *INFO* [12.104.103.30 [1363022320201] GET /crx/server/crx.default/jcr%3aroot/.1.json HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Resource /crx/server/crx.default/jcr:root/.1.json not found

The app works fine on the author node, and the websites themselves still appear to serve correctly from the publish instances.

The odd thing is that, after I saw this problem, I wiped both publish instances and restored from a backup I had made this morning and restarted them to find that the problem persists.

Any thoughts?  I had thought myself done with this process until this issue appearing suddenly.  At the time I was rebuilding bundles on the Author node after having installed an updated content package and replicating it to the publish nodes.  I was attempting to rebuild the bundles on the Publish nodes when I saw the CRX/DE problem.

CRXDE Lite.png