2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 7:04 PM by Sham HC

CRX/DE failing on Publish nodes with 404 for JSON data

MichaelOryl

I'm in the process of rebuilding our author and publish staging instances using the 2.1 service pack for CQ5.5, and now I'm seeing problems with CRX/DE on both publish nodes on two difference machines.

We get this error whenever we try to pull up CRX/DE on these two nodes:

11.03.2013 13:18:40.222 *INFO* [12.104.103.30 [1363022320201] GET /crx/server/crx.default/jcr%3aroot/.1.json HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Resource /crx/server/crx.default/jcr:root/.1.json not found

The app works fine on the author node, and the websites themselves still appear to serve correctly from the publish instances.

The odd thing is that, after I saw this problem, I wiped both publish instances and restored from a backup I had made this morning and restarted them to find that the problem persists.

Any thoughts?  I had thought myself done with this process until this issue appearing suddenly.  At the time I was rebuilding bundles on the Author node after having installed an updated content package and replicating it to the publish nodes.  I was attempting to rebuild the bundles on the Publish nodes when I saw the CRX/DE problem.

CRXDE Lite.png