2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2013 10:27 AM by Eman Fu

FormsCentral and PayPal integration

gkeithley

We are a membership organization and I have started using FormsCentral and PayPal to collect membership fees.  This is my first week with FormCentral.

I have successfully tested my FormsCentral transaction through PayPal and some of my members have had success.  However about half of the transactions are unsuccessful.  At the purchase screen my members get a spinning hour glass or spinning circle.  At this point the transaction stalls.

How can I fix this problem?

• 1. Re: FormsCentral and PayPal integration
          Eman Fu Adobe Employee

Hi,

I am not what the "purchase screen" you mentioned refers to. Is it the PayPal screen after your member clicks "Proceed to Checkout" on the last page of the form, or it is the last page of the form containing the "Proceed to Checkout" button? If it is the PayPal screen, I am afraid it is a PayPal problem. It will be helpful if you can get a screenshot when the problem happens.

Do you mind give me your PayPal account email you use to collect payments with FormsCentral forms? I can check our server logs to see if there is anything abnormal happened. If you have concern posting the email address in the forum, please send me an email.

Thanks,

Eman Fu

Senior Computer Scientist

Adobe Systems Incorporated

• 2. Re: FormsCentral and PayPal integration
            Eman Fu Adobe Employee

By the way, my email address is emanfu@adobe.com.