I have an existing HTML/CMF web site. I’m in the
process of re-creating the site in Flash (look at my work in
The new site will be an all Flash site.
My exisiting HTML/CFM site has an online form entry
application using ColdFusion. The ColdFusion pages displays
information as well as accepts input data. I would like to keep
these ColdFusion pages as is. Is there a way of loading these
ColdFusion pages into a Flash movie, without opening another
browser page (as in GetURL)?
1) Within the new Flash site, a user clicks a button to login
2) Staying within the Flash movie/site, the following page
In other words:
1) I would like to keep my existing ColdFusion pages to use
2) Display these ColdFusion pages within my flash movie.
3) Keep the ColdFusion functionality of displaying and
This forum has been very helpful in resoling many of my Flash
issues. Thank you for all your help.