This is a general checklist that should be followed before using Video Creator.
- Are your video card driver is up to date? Please check whether you have the latest driver from the manufacturer’s site.
- Are all unnecessary applications closed?
- Do you have sufficient free space on your hard disk? At least 5 GB is needed, but around 15 GB is recommended.
- Are your webcam drivers up to date? It is recommended to install the webcam driver from the webcam cd or the webcam company’s site.
- Are you capturing your video in a well-lit environment? Most webcams perform poorly in bad lighting.
Majority of the issues are caused due to old video card driver, please download and install it from manufacturer site. Clicking on update driver at the graphics driver window will not work. If you have Intel video card please go through this link and check the latest driver for your specific laptop/desktop -> www.intel.com/support/oems.htm , and click on the software link corresponding to your computer manufacturer. After that select your system identification name and ID, then follow the instructions to download and install the latest video card driver for your system.
Presenter Engg. Team
The user sometime works from home. So I couldnot get time to follow up on time. I did all you have said but still comes up with same error message.
It's now affecting other users as well.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Can you send me/attach the screenshot of display tab following below steps:-
Press (windows key + R) > type dxdiag and hit enter > take the screenshot of the Display tab of the window.
It's possible that your system manufacturer is not providing or supporting the recent updated video card driver, in that case you have to get in touch with your system manufacturer's customer care.
Adobe Presenter Engg. Team