5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 11:38 AM by picardy3rd

Suddenly can't put files to remote server

picardy3rd

Hi there,

In Dreamweaver 5.5 (OS 10.7) I suddenly can't put files to the remote server. I've been using Dreamweaver for just over a year and this has never been a problem before. My site is: www.peawitpress.co.uk

The updated files go through the normal process of being "put" to the server (I don't get an error message or anything when synchronising), but when I check the live site the changes don't appear. I've tried refreshing the page and emptying the cache, but nothing seems to work. I've verified that I can connect to my web server and have verified the root directory and they are both fine.

The only thing that is unusual when synchronising is that (for the past day) the six files in the attached screenshot always want to synchronise (even though they haven't been updated). I deleted them from the site and added them again in case they somehow became corrupted, but they still randomly want to synchronise.

Any suggestions? It seems like there would be an easy solution for this, but I can't figure it out. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks and best wishes,

Alexandria

DW error wrong files to put.png