4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2013 1:34 PM by Phil.com

APE 11 Resize the screen.

Phil.com Level 1

APE 11 resize screen.  I am trying to drag the edge on to extend to a second monitor.  I can't seem to grab it any place or grab a corner to re size.  It does no matter if I select the solid box or the double box in the upper right corner.Thanks.  Cheers!  Phil

• 1. Re: APE 11 Resize the screen.
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Have you got the program set to floating window rather than maximize?

Also remember that under the Window menu in Premiere Elements is the option for Dual Monitor set-up -- which will separate the program into two work areas, which you can position cross two monitors.

• 2. Re: APE 11 Resize the screen.
            Phil.com Level 1

Thanks for your response.

It is set for floating.  I assume you mean the box in the upper right hand corner, either as single box to two stacked boxes. I have it set for the two stacked boxes and can't grab any of the edges or the lower right corner..

My dual monitor works just fine for other programs. I can slide programs from one  monitor to another or stretch them across two moitors.

Cheers!  Phil

• 3. Re: APE 11 Resize the screen.
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

When you see the dual boxes in the upper right corner of your program, it is set to maximize. Change it and you should be able to resize your floating window.

• 4. Re: APE 11 Resize the screen.
                Phil.com Level 1

Thank you.  I got it to float but it won"t expant to fill both screens. I can drag it so half is on one monitor and the other half is on the monitor but it won't fill both screens. If I hit the fill screen box in the upper right corner it only fills the left monitor.

Cheers!  Phil