1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 15, 2013 7:56 AM by Steve Grisetti

PE 9 - Instant movie

Frankie DJ Level 1

Hello, thank you in advance for reviewing my question(s). So, here is what I have. I imported about 100 pictures to create a nice slide show. I want to use either instant movie or a theme. I am adding 2 songs to the slide show (for sake of argument 1 song = 50 photos). The instant movie only allows for one song. Also, the instant movie does not allow me to place the photos in a specific order.

My question is. with all of these photos and 2 audio clips for them, what is the best way to apply a theme (or instant movie), organize my photos in the order I wish and add the music to the selected songs. Note, I want the pics to be evenly spread through each song. So if song 1 is 3 minutes and it is 50 pics, it would be 3.6 seconds per pic.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!

• 1. Re: PE 9 - Instant movie
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

First, make sure your photos are no larger than 1000x750 pixels in size! This will save you a lot of headaches (and probably even a program crash) later.

Second, if you're determined to make an InstantMovie, just go ahead and make it with one of your songs.(Or even no song at all.)

Then, when it's done, right-click on the InstantMovie on your timeline and select the option to break it apart.

You should then be able to remove the audio from your movie clips and replace it with both your songs.