3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2013 7:12 PM by Mira D

tutorial builder player

judigolm Level 1

Hi

I was able to download the tutorial builder extension and use it in my CS6 Photoshop app but after I hit done Where does the file go?

I tried to download tutorial builder player and all I got was funny looking code on a web page.

What am I doing wrong this look like something I could use but I am unable to view my tutorial.

Thank you

• 1. Re: tutorial builder player
          dcworth

Hi judigolm,

I downloaded the tutorial player as well and got a page of diamond shapes. I did a SAVE AS to my desktop of the PAGE SOURCE and made no changes to the title. I then openned the file in TextWrangler. This is a free app for Macs to make changes to HTML amoungst other things. When it openned in TextWrangler the page content changed. I then did a SAVE AS and deleted all words after "air" in the title. The file was then an com.adobe.air.InstallerPackage. I hope this helps. If you're on Windows I can't help, sorry.

dc

• 2. Re: tutorial builder player
            judigolm Level 1

Hi,

Thank You. I got as far as saving the file in TextWrangler as a .air to my

desktop but when I double clicked to open it on my desktop it opened in

AppleScript Editor with more unreadable gibberish. Not sure what I am doing

wrong?

Thank you

• 3. Re: tutorial builder player
              Mira D Adobe Employee

Hi all,

Sorry for the long silence.

To run the Tutorial Player AIR app, you need to install the Adobe AIR runtime. You can get it here.

http://get.adobe.com/air/

The .air file is not editable by a text editor, such as TextWrangler.

Please let us know if you have any other trouble.

Thanks!

Mira