• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Flash Player

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Today I went to watch something online and it said I didn't have the required plugin. I know I downloaded it correctly because it shows in my internet plugin folder like it should. When I go anywhere that has videos, it still says I don't have a plugin.  I tried uninstalling the old one and installing a new one, and it still did not work. This is very frustrating because I can't watch any videos on any website. Please help! I have a Macbook pro with Mac OS X version 10.5.6 (I know I need to update it). I need help ASAP. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I posted this, I had already followed everything on that page (installation problems troubleshooting page). I did everything it told me and I posted a discussion because the last solution was to post one.  I'm very frustrated that I can't download flashplayer and when I tried to reply to the comment made, the reply button didn't work, adding to my frustation. I uninstalled flashplayer for the fifth time to try downloading it again to see if it would work, and now when I click the download button on the adobe flash player download page, nothing happens.  It loads a new window telling me that the download should start and my download window does not pop up. Since this happes, I go to window and downloads to manually open the downloads window only to find flashplayer not downloading. I try refreshing the adobe page or going to the download button again to re-try, and it freezes and the internet closes. I've tried this multiple times to no avail. Please help me. I've tried everything on the troubleshooting page and anything else I could think of. I really don't like not being able to watch videos. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines