1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 17, 2013 4:38 PM by Steve Werner

    Does the InDesign pen tool have a rubber band option?

    Mike_zZ1 Level 1

      I could not find an option for 'rubber band' for the pen tool like Photoshop has. Does it still not have one? I know that Illustrator doe not and to me that is kind of stupid. It also seem that Adobe has wrecked the help feature in the latest versions. It used to be when you searched the help you could limited it to the program you had a question on, i.e. InDesign. Now when you search you end up with discussions that include Illustrator and Photoshop.