Incredible that no dedicated red-eye removal tool exists
In addition to Warunicorn's helpful forum post, I have assembled a quick tutorial on how to remove redeye quite quickly.
1. Below is an image with red eye
2. Select the paint with effects tool. Select the effect, and select Black and White.
3. Adjust the size of the brush to make it the size of the eye.
4. Zoom into the image, and start to remove the red eye.
5. Now you have quickly removed the red eye!
Please ask if you have any questions
Thank you Janelle! This worked beautifully! I'm so glad! I appreciate your putting together the tutorial.
I agree. it's a MOST basic problem in photos! Hopefully there will be an upgraded app.